1. WAJIBU - Institute of Public Accountability has set aside funds for the operation of the
Institute during the financial year 2020. It is intending that part of the proceeds of the fund will be
used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for tender is issued.
2. WAJIBU - Institute of Public Accountability now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers
of an office motor vehicle.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive method procedures specified in
the WAJIBU Procurement Procedures and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Procedures.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering
Documents at the office of WAJIBU - Institute of Public Accountability Ruhinde Road,
Kumbukumbu Street, House No. 20, Block 41 Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam. P.O. Box 13486,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania | Tel: +255 22 266 6916 from 0800hrs – 1600 hrs on Mondays to
Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by
interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under
paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS. 100,000.00 (TZS One
hundred thousand only). Payment should be by either Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque,
payable to Executive Director, WAJIBU - Institute of Public Accountability.
6. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security Declaration in the format provided in the
7. All tenders in one original plus one copy properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must
be delivered to the address as indicated on paragraph 4 above at or before 28th May at 1000hrs
.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’
representatives who choose to attend in the opening of the tenders at the office of WAJIBU as
indicated on paragraph 4.
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened
and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation
irrespective of the circumstances.
WAJIBU - INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY